Brimbug 5 Year Achievements
1. Assisted with Brimbank Council in Walking and Cycling Strategy.
2. Participated in Saddle Survey with Council and Consultants.
3. Lobbied and Assisted in development of Brimbank Travel Smart Map
4. Brimbug Representative on VicRoads, Deer Park Bypass C C C. Brimbug Community Representative on Orica site Re- development.
5. Lobbied for defined route signage in Brimbank municipality.
6. Millbank drive Shared User Path (SUP) Re-construction
7. Monash Street On Road Bike Lanes
Suffolk Road On Road Bike Lanes.
8. Asphalting of SUP from Harvester road to Anderson road
9. Advising Responsible Authorities of unsafe riding conditions that require repairing.
VicRoads, Ballarat road SUP at Jones creek Ardeer.
V/Line Rail crossing SUP
10. Ongoing discussions concerning the extension to SUP from Buckingham Reserve to Federation Trail.
Extension to Millbank drive trail to Neil road via Kororoit creek Orica Site, Kororoit creek access WRR SUP to Deer Park Hotel into Cairnlea.